So right now we have a tentative BB and a slightly more tentative blog, both more or less usable. At the moment I'm not wild about either one, but we need some means of communication out here.
I'm sending a few more posting permission invitations to people so they can at least try out this blog option. It may end up being too cumbersome to follow discussions on here; I don't know yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's wrong with twitter. ;)
ReplyDeleteNothing, I suppose, aside from the fact that it's fueling/perpetuating the attention-deficit disorder, narcissism, celebrity worship, and linguistic atrocities that were already dragging our species to new depths of idiocy and vapidity? ;)
ReplyDeleteI feel totally inept with all this stuff - I can't even figure out facebook! Of course, it doesn't help that I've spent a whole 20 minutes on it. How do people have time to Twitter?
ReplyDeleteVapidity, a new word for my day. Thanks!